Gain valuable, hands-on experience with biomedical equipment, testing, repairing, and preparing for shipment s around the world to contribut e to this global health initiative . Interns will work 1 0 - 40 hours per week depending on the intern's schedule, and learn to:
T est a wide variety of life saving bio med ical equipment to ensure proper function
Match equipment with its ancill ary parts and consumables, and perform minor r epair s as needed
Work with biomedical engineers on a regular basis
Carefully package biomed equipment to send to hospitals and clinics around the world in need.
Through the above projects Interns at Project C.U.R.E. have the power to make a difference in supporting doctors , hospitals, and clinics on an international scale.
Preferabl y an individual with any small knowledge of biomedical, nursin g , or any medical experience.
Students seeking a career in biology , biomedical, nursing, or a ny health related field
Individuals with a personal mission to save lives
All years are encouraged to apply.
How to apply: Email resume with a cover letter to Chicagovolunteer@projectcure.org
About : A nonprofit , international relief organization, Project C.U.R.E. delivers donated medical supplies and equipment to more than 130 countries around the world in dire need of life-saving healthcare essentials.
Job Type: Unpaid Internship
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- At least 10 hours a week
- Receptionist - Front Office Desk
- Marketing and Communication
- Administrative Assistant
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Biomedical Internship
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Front Office Assistant
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Ghost Writer for President/CEO
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!
- Lend a Hand as a Warehouse...
- Part Time Volunteer Needed for...
- Volunteer Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant for C.U...