Million Little is a startup organization, as a result, it is a unique opportunity for volunteers to become part of the core team that actualizes the organization's mission.
Million Little is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering and transforming the lives of vulnerable and at-risk children, their families and communities through the power of creativity and mindfulness.
Hours: A minimum commitment of 4-8 hours/week (Mon-Sat. Time & date flexible) for 6 months or longer.
- Assist Million Little (ML) programs and administrative functions of the organization
- Collect, record, document and organize program data and write ML stories
- Work closely with Executive Director and other members to explore new ideas and assist projects to support Million Little’s mission and goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Education and/or experience in Child Development, Human Development, Psychology, Social Work or a related field preferred but not required
- Experience in working with children or in the field of social services is a plus
- Action oriented, passionate, positive, proactive, creative and accountable
- Ability to drive to a site and/or office
- Child Development
- Program Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- A commitment of 6-8 hours/week for 6 months +