Assemble Self-Care Kits
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
Due to the high levels of stress and trauma that many survivors of domestic violence face, our advocates support and encourage participants to incorporate self-care techniques into their daily lives. Survivors of abuse are often told they are undeserving and have had very few opportunities to take care of themselves and their children in ways they deserve. There are many useful materials that support survivors to practice self-care. Here is a list of supplies that can be collected and assembled into self-care kits for our advocates to give to participants:
- Essential oils for aromatherapy
- Scented candles or incense
- Yoga mats
- Yoga, zumba, or dance passes or DVDs
- Stress balls
- Fidget rings or tactile jewelry
- Coloring books and supplies
- Painting canvas and paints
- Crochet hooks/Knitting needles and yarn
- Other craft supplies
- Shopping giftcards
- Nail polish
- Spa giftcards or kits
For inquiries or questions please contact Sarahi Mateo at 651-772-1723 or email@example.com.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Project Management
- Community Outreach
- People 55+