The Carter Burden Network is dedicated to supporting the efforts of older people to remain in their homes living independently, safely, and with dignity. Volunteers are an integral component of the Carter Burden Network's 40+ years of success. No matter your age, experience or schedule, CBN can accommodate your needs to ensure that you have a meaningful and effective volunteer experience.
Carter Burden/Leonard Covello Senior Program is looking for a volunteer to maintain the safety and wellbeing of center members using the fitness facility. The areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee gym during proposed hours
- Keep gym area neat and clutter free
- Make sure all members sign in
We are looking for someone fun, energetic and reliable.
- Minimum Degree: High School Diploma
- CPR/AED certification preferred
- Certified fitness instructor preferred, but not necessary
- Experience working with older adults preferred, but not necessary
Schedule: Two to three times a week on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Please send your resume to Volunteer@carterburdennetwork.org
- Dance / Aerobics
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18