This opportunity takes place weekly on Tuesdays 9am-1:30pm. Volunteers begin by sorting produce onsite and assist with the distribution itself from 12-1pm following a free yoga session and health and wellness lesson as part of our Rooted In Health program. Can accommodate individuals and small groups.
- Cooking / Catering
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Kid's Activities for Thursday...
- Bi-Weekly Produce Shuttling...
- Children & Friends Produce...
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- St. James Produce Market Volunteer
- Blue Ridge Apartments Produce...
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Child Care During Weekly ESL...
- Owen Middle School Produce...
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish-Speaking Volunteers
- Black Mountain Elementary...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Benevolent Committee Volunteer
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer