Homelessness Prevention Intake Specialist
21 people are interested
Are you looking to make direct impact in your community? Look no further! Neighbor to Neighbor is seeking dynamic volunteers to help support our homelessness prevention efforts.
Volunteer Intake Specialists interview people seeking housing assistance and prepare an intake form that will provide an assessment of the person's needs to Neighbor to Neighbor's Housing Counselors.
Duties and responsibilites include the following:
- Answer phone to provide information about the program
- Greet walk-in clients to begin the interview process
- Interview clients in person during program hours
- Complete intake form with clients
- Refer clients to the Housing Counselors who will then determine which program is most appropriate and beneficial for that client.
This volunteer opportunity will include a comprehensive training experience.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
242 Conifer StreetFort Collins, CO 80524
- People Skills
- Case Work / Management
- Crisis Counseling
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- People 55+
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hour shifts, up to 2x per week or a 2x a month