Fulfill your passion for supporting our nation's military and their families by utilizing your profe
3 people are interested
To provide assistance with a specific service or treatment to designated clients in an urgent care, outpatient/inpatient unit, or other health care setting in a Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) or satellite office (to include dental clinic or veterinary clinic) where specialized credentials or certification are required. These can include: Medical Doctors/Physicians; Physical Therapists; RN’s/LPN’s; Dentists; Nurse Practitioners; Phlebotomists; Lab/Radiology/Pharmacy Technicians; EMT’s (NREMT); Licensed Clinical Social Workers; Mental Health Professionals; Certified Nursing Assistants; Veterinarians.
OPEN TIME DAYS
Flexible with a scheduled commitment
• Orientation to the American Red Cross
• HIPAA training; All required hospital, pharmacy, emergency room, department/section training, including computer access, security and safety training
• All training necessary to maintain skills and education according to credentialing requirements
• On-the-job training as deemed appropriate by supervisor
We'll work with your schedule.
Massey AvenueJacksonville, FL 32233
- People 55+
- As long as mutually desired