What are you passionate about? Is it to help others? Is it to better your small corner of the world? What about leaving a footprint in the lives of others?
Hospice volunteers do all of those things and more!
Grace Hospice volunteers provide a unique piece of the puzzle that cares and supports hospice patients and their families.
Grace Hospice believes in a holistic approach. We know to treat our hospice patients we need to address the Physical, Emotional, Psycho -social, and Spiritual areas of our patients and the people who care for them.
Volunteer support our patients by varies ways, which could include
l Writing letters
l Watching TV
l Running Errands
And simply being there as a friendly companion.
Volunteers support the caregivers by
l Running Errands
l Providing Relief Visits
l Friendly Companionship
In a world were everyone seems to be focused on themselves, this is a way for you to focus on someone else and make a difference!
Call Julie at Grace Hospice today for more information at 616.432.2050
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland