It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
231 W. Packwood AveMaitland, FL 32751
Position Summary: The Rental Aide will assist the Rental Manager special property use functions, including rentals.
- Assist the Rental Manger with tasks at support the Operations Department’s special property uses, including facilities rentals, such as -
- Answer phone and email inquiries about special property uses, and
- General clerical work like compiling rental packets, filing, etc.;
- Prepare rental facilities for lessees, including, but not limited to -
- Clean buildings and grounds (floors, restrooms, pathways, etc.),
- Set-up tables and chairs, and
- Set-up parking and private event signs;
- Serve as a staff contact to lessee during rental period -
- Provide lessee professional courteous service,
- Provide lessee relevant information about policies and procedures, and
- Monitor rental activities to ensure safety and privacy of each event;
- Close rental facilities at end of rental periods to ensure a clean and safe facility, including, but not limited to -
- Clean buildings and grounds (floors, restrooms, trash, etc.),
- Take down and store tables, chairs and other furniture, equipment and supplies; and
- Complete other tasks as skill sets permit and as agreed upon with the Rental Manager or Director of Operations or the Executive Director.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Good computer skills helpful, especially to utilizing audio-visual equipment;
- A team player with a strong work ethic who can develop a positive and highly productive work environment while maintaining flexibility;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task efficiently and respond to a high volume of ongoing requests in a timely fashion to meet deadlines;
- Ability to continually develop skills related to use of rapidly changing technology and communications best practices;
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment; and
- Physical ability to lift objects weighing up to fifty pounds (50 lbs.), climb stairs and ladders, , stoop, bend, push, pull and perform other physical tasks.
- Responsibilities are assigned based on the volunteer’s interests, knowledge, and skill sets;
- The schedule is determined by the volunteer’s availability and the facilities open hours; and
- Appropriate training is provided to the volunteer in order to complete the assigned tasks.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2+ hours per week
Report this opportunity