Live life more fully today by accompanying people at end of life
2 people are interested
Hospice volunteers do many things, including:
* Provide companionship through reading, praying, playing games, sharing music, looking at photo albums, writing letters, other interests
* Support patients and family members through conversation or simply being present
*Sit vigil at end of life to support patient and family
* Offer respite for caregivers allowing them the chance to rest, attend to their own medical appointments or otherwise have a much needed break
* Run errands or grocery shop for patients or caregivers
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Ontario-Yates CountiesGeneva, NY 14456
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment is variable from month to month.
- Application, interview, reference check, physical exam, PPD, drug testing