Snapchat is a new social media platform for Sea Save Foundation. We are seeing great potential in this platform. We are looking for someone who LOVES snap chat and wants to learn how to leverage this tool to augment and build upon the Sea Save mission.
The perfect candidate will work with our current social media team to develop and executes strategic initiatives, campaigns, and programs while building our following.
This position is critical to Sea Save Foundation’s outreach and campaign marketing. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively with all project and campaign teams while working closely with SSF Directors and several Project Managers. This volunteer will have an opportunity to devise a comprehensive social media strategy. Please send resume and cover letter to hr@SeaSave.org or call (310) 458-1020.
Work with Project Managers and Public Relations Coordinator to develop an overall strategy to build interest and communicate interest about our key campaigns.
Oversee daily Snapchat posts and engage in discussion with followers.
Update team with analytics and metrics about this platform on a weekly basis
Court interested parties and enlist them to help with re-posting social media
Review all material daily and troll for inappropriate material
A highly motivated, diligent self-starter with a positive attitude, a desire to learn, a passion for non-profit work, and a love for our oceans
Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
Familiarity with all the major social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Blogger, Youtube, and LinkedIn (important for communicating with other communications team members)
Applicants must have received, or be pursuing, at least a college degree. In lieu of a college degree, the applicant must have relevant experience with social media
Background in biology, business, public relations, and marketing is desired
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Depends upon the experience level of the candidate
- Excited to work with team,enthusiastic about making the world a better place.
- EDITING MANAGER
- Ocean Wordpress Website Overhaul...
- 4. Grant Guru Needed - Help...
- CPA/Accountant/Tax Preparer...
- # Video Editor - Ocean...
- 9. Writer - Help Us Write About...
- 10. Outstanding Ocean SEO/SEM...
- DIRECTOR OF SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT...
- 7. Got Internet? Help Save The...
- 6. FINtastic Primo Public...
- 1. Malibu Office Assistant to...
- 1. Executive Assistant to Director
- Snapchat strategist and content...
- Program Manger