We have several PR & marketing projects that could use someone with a knack for organization and a willingness to do some research.
We also have ongoing public relations needs, such as adding our events to community calendars and writing and sending press releases, and the need for someone to help design flyers for programs and events.
This is a project that's easily done from home, but you'd also be welcome to come work in our office at the Adriana Hess Audubon Center, 2917 Morrison Rd W, University Place, WA 98466.
A great opportunity to help put systems in place to increase the visibility and local impact of our environmental organization!
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-20 hours per month
- Birding Class & Workshop...
- Urban Nature Walk Guides
- Bird Walk Guides
- Morse Force Educators/Docents
- Conservation Committee Members
- Native Plant Walk Guide
- Thelma Gilmur Education...
- Program Chair- Speaker Series
- Website Design
- Membership Committee Members
- Habitat Restoration Work Party -...
- Adriana Hess Audubon Center...
- Public Relations & Marketing
- Community Scientists
- Morse Force Wildlife/Property...