Progressive Adult Living is in search of board members that can identify with our mission and purpose. Our mission is to provide the highest levels of daily living for adults with disabilities in the least restrictive most inclusive environment in the community and our purpose is to develop independent living homes for adults with disabilities with emphasis on assimilation into the main stream of society.
Our mantra is no outside looking inside at the world.
If you have:
- Passion for/towards independent living for adults with disabilities
- Availability for collaboration with other board and committee members
- Ability to develop and lead projects that align with the vision and mission of the organization
- Wiliness to support the purposes of the organization financially
- Commitment to resolving problems without traditional limitations
- Ability to mentor future leads in the organization
- Commitment to personal growth through attending seminars/conferences and reading materials
- Commitment to advocating, motivating the community to support the inclusive model for adults with disabilities.
Progressive Adult Living offers you limitless opportunity to fulfill your purpose and set your destiny.
Contact us at
- Life Coaching
- Social Media / Blogging
- Grant Writing / Research
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check