- We are looking for supportive, positive, outgoing people who respect and enjoy being with older adults to help lead the Memory Café meetings which are twice a month for 90 minutes each session.
- We engage, educate, and mostly socialize and have fun with older adults who care about preserving their brain health.
- Curriculum is supplied for each meeting so there is minimum prep work.
- No hands-on care of the participants required. Participants are independently living older adults.
- Poway Memory Café meets on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of every month from 10am-11:30am.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Ongoing twice a month meetings of 90 mins. each
- Commitment to facilitate for 6 months (approximately 12 meetings)