Gift Shop Volunteer
11 people are interested
The Gift Shop Volunteer helps create a welcoming and warm atmosphere for all customers who enter the store. The impression you present is extremely important and can affect the way the patient, family and visitors feel about us. The Volunteer must demonstrate excellence in customer service at all times.
- Familiarity with the POS system, how to handle a transaction from cash, credit cards, checks; how to handle voiding a transaction or an individual line item, how to look up merchandise that does not scan through the system, how to ring up non-sale items such as stamps, etc.
- Familiarity with the merchandise in the store and introduces any new merchandise and/or store procedures to our guests.
- Straighten merchandise, dust shelves, replace inventory as sold, looking for and replacing damaged goods.
- Know the store policy on returns, selling gift certificates, issuing store credits so the customer has a "no hassle" shopping experience.
- Always end the sale with a warm thank you and encouragement to return to the store to shop even if they didn’t purchase.
- Other duties as assigned.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
1750 E. Ken Pratt Blvd.Longmont, CO 80504
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- One 4 hour shift per week.
- Lots of standing. Good hearing.