In depth knowledge of the cars is not required, training is provided!
Docent benefits include:
- Breakfast and lunch provided on Saturdays
- Lunch provided for weekday tours
- Possibility of showing Mullin cars at car shows and Concours, which may include the opportunity to drive a Mullin car!
- A fun atmosphere of car enthusiasts who have the same desire to share knowledge about this fabulous collection of French cars!
- Training provided for all new exhibits
- Flexible scheduling opportunities - weekday docents (Tuesdays and Thursdays) are always needed, in addition to second and fourth Saturdays (typically)
- A fun opportunity to hang out in an incredible place with great people!
- We are always looking for people who are interested in the art gallery and Bugatti club!
- We are interested in women as well!
- Exhibition Arts
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Visual Arts
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Available to volunteer at least one day a month