Storage Room Organizers
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
13 people are interested
Do you love to organize? Do you have a few free hours a week or looking for something to do around your lunch time hour? If so then we can use some extra hands! This is a great opportunity for an individual or a small group.
We are needing help with our Storage Rooms/Closets; keeping them organized and clean.This will help our cleaning staff have the linens they need to turn over the rooms in a timely manner for our guests.
- Our main need is with our clean linen when it is delivered. Needs it put away and organized as well as discarding linen that can't be used anymore.
- Keeping 2nd floor storage room tidy when we get new cleaning donations
Organizers are needed:
Days - Weekdays
Time - 11am - 1pm
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be willing to commit to once a month
- Must consent to a background check
- Will need to be able to lift 10 lbs.
Attend a one-time volunteer orientation, complete a background check (paid by HHOC)
We'll work with your schedule.
1400 Scott AvenueCharlotte, NC 28203
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training