- Do you love teaching and interacting with adults and children?
- Would like the opportunity to build compassion for farm animals through education?
- Do you have an interest in and are you knowledgeable about veganism?
- Would you like to promote the human-animal bond?
- Do you have public speaking experience?
As a dedicated volunteer you will lead visitors on tours of the sanctuary and share our animal stories. Tours are scheduled on Saturday and Sunday during tour season, which runs approximately April-November. Being a tour guide is also a great way to get to know and interact with our many rescued animals.
We are looking for responsible individuals who live locally and will commit to and run at least two tours a month from 1:30-3:30pm. Tours are scheduled rain or shine. No prior experience is necessary and all guides will receive training.
All tour guides and assistants must be 18 or older. Please note that for safety and liability issues, volunteers are not permitted to bring young children with them while they are volunteering.
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Public Speaking
- General Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 tours per month on Sat/Sun afternoons