Because I said I would is an international social movement and nonprofit dedicated to the betterment of humanity through promises made and kept.
As a member of the Chapter Leadership Team and reporting directly to the Chapter Leader, the Video & Photography Leader is a volunteer position responsible for capturing engaging images at Chapter events. The Video & Photography Leader must be available 10-15 hours per month.
- Capture compelling, quality images at monthly Chapter Meetups and Unified Promises, including staged photos and candid interaction/activities
- Ensure all required images from Meetups are taken including a group shot, clear images of giveaway winners as well as monthly badge recipients, guest speaker if applicable
- Research and identify best practices for capturing images for the local Chapter
- Upload images in to Chapter folder within 48 hours of Meetup
- Work with Communication Leader to provide images that support our marketing strategy
- Attend monthly Chapter Meetups and Unified Promises
- Attend planning calls as needed
- Knowledge of camera and video equipment
- Keen eye for detail
- Visual composition skills
- Good communication
- Experienced photographer or photography enthusiast preferred
All because I said I would Leadership Team volunteers should understand the importance of a promise made and kept, have an interest in humanitarianism, a sense of personal responsibility, a strong moral compass and high ethical standards.
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- be available 10-15 hours per month.
- To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to hr@.becauseisaidiwould.com