To enhance quality customer care by assisting the ED personnel in various ways by:
- Help to facilitate smooth and proper patient flow through their ED visit.
- Provide an area and atmosphere conducive to comfort while waiting.
- Facilitate communication with patients and visitors waiting for service.
- To serve as liaison between staff and patients as directed.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- One time per week for a 4 hour shift