Even when we cannot CURE, we can still CARE. Hospice care doesn’t always have to involve bedpans or IV pumps or high tech machinery....but it must ALWAYS, ALWAYS, involve the heart.
One thing we can do: STAY THERE...sit and listen as someone cries, stroke their arm, hold their hand. Acknowledge your sorrow at their suffering....DON’T WALK AWAY.
The most precious gift we can offer others is our PRESENCE. Touching deeply is an important practice. We touch with our hands, our eyes, and our ears and with our mindfulness.
If you would like more information on how you can be present for out Hospice patients and their families, please call Julie at Grace Hospice today at 616.432.2050.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy