HELP US CLEAN UP OUR ACT!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThroughout Pinellas County, FLLargoLargo, FL 33773
Want to share your skills or just work up a little sweat equity? Volunteer with PINELLAS HEAD START OPERATIONS! We are looking for individuals to help keep our facilities in tiptop shape for our children.
Assists Operations Manager and Maintenance Technicians with upkeep of the buildings and property, assist with moving office equipment and furniture.
Remove litter, leaves, and other debris from Agency parking lot and its surrounding property.
- Cut Agency property grass. Edge and remove clippings, use mower, string edger, and blower machines.
- Water indoor and outdoor plants and shrubbery as needed.
- Make minor furniture repairs as needed.
- Perform minor touch-up painting.
- Move furniture, paper, and other supplies as requested.
- Assist in the transport office furniture, files, and other equipment.
- Assist in inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Janitorial Maintenance
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hrs/mo. background screening if 11+hrs/mo
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., move large objects with assistance. Able to work independently