Help Us Help Others to Make a Difference!!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2210 Tall Pines DriveLargo, FL 33771
Help us support our Early Childhood Education and Family Services professionals. Our Human Resources Volunteer assists Human Resources staff by providing clerical and general office support and providing quality service to internal and external customers.
You will have general office duties as well as the opportunity to assist the Human Resources Manager by doing research on special projects and participating in special events. You will get to know our great staff as you help the Human Resources Coordinator prepare and conduct new hire orientation and benefits enrollment.
Sorts and files documents in appropriate file folders or personnel jackets.
- Makes labels to set up new files.
- Duplicates materials for new hire orientation or other events as needed.
- Answers phones and takes messages.
- Assist the Human Resources Manager by doing research on special projects or events.
- May assist during benefits enrollments.
- Performs data entry into assigned tracking systems when trained.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10+hours per month
- good verbal and written communication skills and MicroSoft Office Suite skills