Community Involvement Programs (CIP) offers a broad scope of programs that help the people we serve live their greatest lives. Our services promote wellness, safety and recovery for people who have severe, persistent mental health issues and/or intellectual disabilities.
Description: Many of our services at CIP can be bundled together to more completely serve the specific needs of people supported. Our people services and community supports are always expanding and growing, therefore, in order to better serve our community we are seeking volunteers to assist with our Front Desk on specified days of the week. Tasks will include:
- Creating a positive first impression of the organization at point of entry
- Ensuring that all guests are exposed to a friendly, warm, and welcoming environment
- Demonstrate professionalism towards staff and employees
- Exercise tact and politeness when addressing the needs/concerns/inquiries of internal customers
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Thursday afternoons
- Commitment is purely based on volunteer's availability.