Description : Do you enjoy smiling? Our welcome center volunteers commit to being the first smile that our guests receive when visiting our service centers. They know how to contact anyone in the agency who can best serve our guests. Our guests are survivors, clients, or individuals inquiring about our services or volunteering.
Welcome center volunteers also work on small projects in support of the care teams or volunteer coordinators.
Positions available Monday through Friday 8:30am-12:30pm or 12:30-5:00pm.
Volunteer Orientation is a four-hour training session for individuals interested in learning more about Empath Health’s volunteer opportunities.
To register for class and verify locations: Please call Volunteer Registration at 727-523-3440. Registration ends 3 business days before the start of training.
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- various times and days available
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Suncoast Hospice Resale Shoppe...
- Volunteer Receptionist – Be a...
- Empath Health Teen Volunteer
- Palliative Arts Volunteer
- Suncoast Hospice Patient/Family...
- Veterans Serving Veterans...
- Telephone Support Volunteer
- Suncoast PACE (Program of...
- Empath Partners in Care- EPIC
- Organizational Support – Office,...
- Empath Health Volunteers Needed...