Every aspect of life needs a volunteer network. Your time, energy, expertise and life experience is essential and needed to preserve and improve our rural quality of life. Calaveras Volunteer Center's Mental Health Board and any of the other 30+ commissions and board that work to inform and advise our Board of Supervisors need your voice and your oversight. Please think about what policies and programs you consider critical and what you can contribute. The decisions begin with you, us, me. If interested in assisting us for obtaining an application, call Diane Severud at 209/754-6370 and for further information , call 209/754-6525.
- Program Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Interesting Volunteer Opportunity
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Museum Docents
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host