Because I said I would is an international social movement and nonprofit dedicated to the betterment of humanity through promises made and kept.
As a member of the Chapter Leadership Team and reporting directly to the Chapter Leader, the Fundraising Leader is a volunteer position responsible for the detailed coordination and execution of Fundraising activities of the chapter. The Fundraising Leader must be available approximately 20 hours per month for at least 12 months.
- Determine and manage the financial needs of the Chapter to fund Unified Promises and other Meetup costs.
- Create, implement Fundraising Plan
- Create and manage chapter budget with other Chapter Leaders
- Work with Chapter Relationship Managers to assist with fundraising ideas and corporate giving
- Attend monthly Chapter Meetups, Unified Promises, and planning calls
- Energetic individual with great interpersonal skills, good at networking and building relationships
- Organized with keen attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication
- Ability to create and adapt effective messages for target audiences
- Fundraising experience preferred
All because I said I would Leadership Team volunteers should understand the importance of a promise made and kept, have an interest in humanitarianism, a sense of personal responsibility, a strong moral compass and high ethical standards.
- Relationship Building
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hours per month for at least 12 months
- To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org