Volunteer Services Administrator
6 people are interested
Lutheran Social Services of the Southwest seeks a Volunteer Services Administrator that is enthusiastic about maintaining our capacity to recruit and retain volunteers to assist our clients. The volunteer will coordinate and manage volunteers accross the state.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create volunteer role descriptions to be posted for recruitment
- Schedule phone interviews with potential volunteers
- Complete volunteer phone interviews with potential volunteers
- Assist volunteers through onboarding process
- Maintain up to date information in the volunteer database (Better Impact) and tracking sheet
- Provide ongoing support and communication with volunteers to ensure a positive experience and address questions/concerns
- Enter in-kind gifts and donor information into the donor database (Virtuous)
- Populate, stuff, and mail thank you letters
- Prepare for Come & See Tour events - set up, registration table, storytelling (optional), clean up, follow up calls
- Create community referral guide for foster families and seniors in Arizona
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented
- Intermediate computer skills
The volunteer will work alongside staff in a typical office setting with access to a laptop or desktop computer at the Admin office.
Clearances Required & Training
This role requires a Verified Volunteer background check. The volunteer is responsible for the cost ($17). The volunteer will attend a volunteer orientation and complete a central registry background check (free).
Location and timeframe
The volunteer will serve at the Admin office - 10201 S. 51 Street, Suite 180, Phoenix, AZ 85044. Volunteer shifts are flexible but must occur during business hours.
We'll work with your schedule.
2502 E. University Dr., Suite #125Phoenix, AZ 85034
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Database Administration
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training