- Projects - Participate in exciting projects that will make a huge impact in the lives of the children we support. We always have a need for IT expertise in areas such as building out student computer labs or refurbishing old laptops.
- Level I Help Desk Support -L imited assistance with walking users through basic troubleshooting steps, desktop and laptop builds and printer support
- Level II Help Desk Support - Including but not limited to anti-virus assistance, Windows 10 support, Microsoft Office 2010 support, general laptop, desktop and printer repair, and light network troubleshooting
- Ticket Management - Provide timely and transparent customer support of all requests
- Preventative Maintenance - C hecking on critical systems to ensure there are no interruptions in business continuity and take part in the monthly maintenance.
- IT Management
- Network Administration
- Basic Computer Skills
- IT Help Desk
- IT Consulting
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Experience in help desk/desktop support. College degree or equivalent certification