Help Enhance our Program!
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Throughout Pinellas County, FLLargoLargo, FL 33771
GENERAL DUTIES: Carry out enrichment lessons to pre-school children enrolled in the areas of :
- Local History
- Inclusion Awareness
- Cultural Diversity
- Arts Education
- Assists teaching staff in planning lessons.
- Assists in making or gathering material needed for each lesson.
- Tailors each lesson to the ability and attention span for the particular age group.
- Supervises children at all times.
- Maintains classroom environment and equipment in a safe and sanitary condition.
- Assist teaching staff in providing a positive developmentally appropriate environment for children.
- Other duties as assigned by Head Start Volunteer program.
- Child Development
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hrs/month, if more background screening needed
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and MicroSoft Office Suite skills.
Report this opportunity