Because I said I would is an international social movement and nonprofit dedicated to the betterment of humanity through promises made and kept.
As a member of the Chapter Leadership Team and reporting directly to the Chapter Leader, the Logistics Leader is a volunteer position responsible for the detailed coordination and execution of Chapter Meetups and Unified Promises. The Logistics Leader must be available approximately 20 hours per month for at least 6 months.
- Coordinate the logistical needs for monthly Chapter Meetups and Unified Promises, including ordering supplies, food, and printed materials and bringing them to each event
- Ensure the Meetup room is set up according to because I said I would guidelines, including registration, food, and facilities
- Collect forms and sign-in sheets at the end of events and submit to Chapter Relationship Managers
- Work with Chapter Leader and Unified Promise Leader to ensure event sites are suitable for each event
- Attend monthly Chapter Meetups, Unified Promises, and planning calls
- Organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
All because I said I would Leadership Team volunteers should understand the importance of a promise made and kept, have an interest in humanitarianism, a sense of personal responsibility, a strong moral compass and high ethical standards.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Food Service
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 20 hours/month for at least 6 months
- To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com