Hospitality/Entertainment Committee Chair
With WHY Ranch Administrative Staff and committee, secure catering and beverages for event. With Marketing Committee, assist in developing scripts and announcement timelines. Recruit & provide volunteers for day-of-event activities and guest hosting.
Hospitality/Entertainment Committee Duties
- Select catering and beverage service, in-kind donations if possible
- Design seating charts and work with Marketing Committee to design and procure on-table gifts for attendees
- Create and implement guest registration process
- Create and implement horse painting contest registration process.
- Select judges for horse painting contest and secure prizes for contest winners.
- Ensure all in-kind donors receive recognition, and work with staff to ensure all logos are received in a timely manner.
- Act as hosts to all guests, specific attention paid to sponsors.
- Thank and recognize all sponsors at event and in post-event follow up.
- Secure audio?visual equipment.
- Return all rented and borrowed equipment and decorations.
- Recruit and book entertainment
- Handle entertainment set-up - A/V, stage, etc.
- Secure EmCee and act as host for EmCee during event.
- Plan and oversee decorations for tables, venue, etc.
- Recruit clean-up volunteers and schedule on-going clean-up (trash cans, etc.) during and after event
- Event Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training