Deliver supplemental boxed groceries to Senior clients once a month for VISTE. Pick up of all boxes is in Lakeland, but drivers are needed to deliver to seniors in:
- Ft. Meade
Deliveries are made the 3rd week of the month (you select the day) from 8 am - Noon.
Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 1 day - 3rd week of each month (8 am - Noon)
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Bone Builder Exercise Class...
- Read to Kindergartners - Crystal...
- Volunteer Fitness Instructor
- RSVP Tale Teller
- Strong Fit Seniors
- Read to Kindergartners - Gibbons...
- Deliver a meal and a smile to a...
- Groceries for Seniors
- RSVP Bone Builder Instructor of...
- Bi-Lingual Bone Builder Exercise...
- Be A Bone Builder Group Leader