Bone Builders is a low impact chair exercise program for individuals 50+ years of age. Developed to build bone density and help combat the effects of osteoporosis.
Become a trained RSVP volunteer and lead twice weekly group sessions in a location near you. RSVP provides the leader training - you provide the enthusiasm!
- Life Coaching
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours 2X per week
- RSVP Bone Builder Group Leader training
- Bone Builder Exercise Class...
- Read to Kindergartners - Crystal...
- Volunteer Fitness Instructor
- RSVP Tale Teller
- Strong Fit Seniors
- Read to Kindergartners - Gibbons...
- Deliver a meal and a smile to a...
- Groceries for Seniors
- RSVP Bone Builder Instructor of...
- Bi-Lingual Bone Builder Exercise...
- Be A Bone Builder Group Leader