We are looking for volunteers who will conduct the initial client intake for our struggling neighbors facing poverty. You don't need prior experience because we will provide you plenty of training and one-on-one support.
Our volunteers know that our kindness goes a long way in a world where help isn't always easy to get. We strive to care for our struggling neighbors by providing support, friendship and the practical helping hand each client needs.Someone who is well-suited for this role is kind, nonjudgmental, can set boundaries and provide encouragement, especially in times of hardship. Our volunteers offer prayer. We also mail a Bible to anyone without one along with the Daily Bread devotional.
Team ministry is welcoming, where people genuinely care for one another. That's the beauty of Christian ministry. Challenge yourself to serve in this role! We'd love to have you!!!
- Legible handwriting
- Active listening skills
- Computer skills helpful
- Able to volunteer one shift per week
- Completes General and Team Orientation
*Office hours: M-5:30 pm - 8 pm, Tues-Wed or Thurs 10:30 am - 2pm.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1 Volunteer shift per week
- Christian, Benevolent, Compassionate
- Service Project Volunteer (Love...
- Receptionist (Thursday daytime)
- It Takes a Village!
- Tech Team Volunteer
- Thrift Store Volunteers Needed!
- Social Media Volunteer,...
- Cashiers: Ringing Up Help & Hope...
- Social Media Volunteer -...
- Join The Transport Team! ...
- Help Us Help People, Be a Client...
- Client Call Center - Community...
- Call Center Volunteers Needed!