Looking for a 2018 community event for your group? Come volunteer at The Society of St. Vincent de Paul!!
At the Society of St. Vincent de Paul part of our mission is to feed those in need in our community. To do that effectively, we need you and your friends to share your smiles, hands and heart at our Saturday Food Fairs.
On the 1st, 3rd and 4th Saturdays of the month, The Society of St. Vincent de Paul partners with the Houston Food Bank to provide fresh produce to those in need in our community. The future dates are: 1st Quarter: Jan 20, Jan 26, Feb 3, Feb 17, Feb 24, Mar 3, Mar 17-St. Patty's wear green, Mar 24
2nd Quarter: Apr 7, apr 21, Apr 28, May 5, May 19, May 26, Jun 2, Jun 16, Jun 23
3rd Quarter: Jul 7, Jul 21, Jul 28, Aug 4, Aug 18, Aug 25, Sep 1, Sep 15, Sep 22
4th Quarter: Oct 6, Oct 20, Oct 27-Halloween theme, Nov 3, Nov 17, Dec 1, Dec 15
On Food Fair Saturdays, we need at least 40 volunteers to have a fun and successful event. Our volunteers assist with anything from: set-up, intake, loading/unloading shopping carts, assisting people to their vehicles, and clean up. The volunteer shift is 7:00am - 12:00pm. The time flies and it is a great way for your group to serve others, laugh and have some fun while making a positive impact on the community.
On Food Fair Saturdays we can take groups as large as 40!!
If you are interested, have questions or would like a tour to see if our facility meets your needs, please contact Patrice @ 713 434 6588 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outdoor Recreation
- Food Service
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1st and 3rd Saturdays from 7:30 am - 11:30 am
- smiling faces, willing to sweat, and have fun while giving back to community
- Looking for community project...
- 2018 Group Activity - come share...
- Resale Shop Associate - Houston...
- Resale Shop Assistant
- Food Fair - come help feed the...
- Giving back to community with...
- Is it crunch time? Volunteer...
- Donation/Distribution volunteers
- Give Back in 2018 - Friendly...
- Friendly Friday- feed 350+...
- Volunteers needed for LARGE Food...
- Crank up the Music at our Friday...
- 2018 Food Fair - share yourself...