Read to Our Kids!!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
28 people are interested
GENERAL DUTIES: The Volunteer Group Reader will be responsible for reading developmentally appropriate that meet the social, intellectual, emotional, and physical needs of the children. The Reader may also participate in other center activities, including free time and organized activities.
- Read developmentally appropriate books to children in a group or one-on-one setting.
- Help to maintain classroom environment and equipment in a safe and sanitary condition.
- Other duties as assigned as approved by Head Start’s Volunteer Program.
Good verbal communication skills. Ability to read printed material and works well with children. Confidentiality of all employee and client information must be observed
We'll work with your schedule.
Throughout Pinellas County, FLLargoLargo, FL 33773
- Child Development
- Literacy / Reading
- Child Care
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- 10 hours per month
- If you would like to volunteer for more than 10 hours/month, we require background screening