NorthPoint Health and Wellness is celebrating our 50th Anniversary in 2018! We are also expanding our services and campus. With new constructions, we will need volunteers with great customer service skills to help our patients/clients/visitors at NorthPoint find the resources they need on our campus. Available shifts for Volunteer Hospitality Greeters are Monday through Friday 8am-11am, 11am-2pm and 2-5pm, however the shift times are flexible. We request volunteers to sign up for a minimum of one shift per week for 3 months.
Volunteers greet visitors, offer assistance finding the correct office/reception desk to go to, walk them to their destination as needed, and answer any general questions about NorthPoint programs and services. A Resource Guide and Training are provided.
Do you speak Somali, Spanish or Hmong? Come flex those language skills while helping our customers! English-only speakers are welcome too.
- Patient Care
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- 3 hour shift once a week for a minimum of 3 months
- Hmong Women's Cancer Screening...
- Receptionist Volunteer
- Community Health Worker (CHW)...
- Fare For All Assistants for Food...
- School Health Screening...
- Mobile Food Shelf Drivers (21+)
- Volunteer Coordination -...
- Food Shelf Data Entry & Customer...
- Health Screening for Hmong,...
- Computer Lab Coach
- Hospitality Greeter
- Community Health Volunteer...
- Children's Book Shelf Reader
- Food Shelf Volunteer
- Gardening Volunteer
- Spanish-speaking Women's Cancer...