Burgaw ReStore - Volunteer Cashier
2 people are interested
Seeking to put God's love into action, Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.
The ReStore Volunteer Cashier provides assistance to customers who are being checked out with purchases. This position assists with business operations and also works with staff to ensure an excellent shopping experience for every customer.
- Meet and greet customers
- Provide general assistance to customers, answering questions, and directing customers to the correct department
- Assist customers through the purchase process
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of aisles and merchandise
- Arrange/create endcaps and decorative displays
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Knowledge of building materials and home improvement is a plus, but not required
- Minimum of 4 hours each shift and 16 hours per month
- Extremely flexible scheduling
- Anytime within store hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 9am - 5pm
We'll work with your schedule.
115 W. Fremont St.Burgaw, NC 28425
- Sales Process
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training