Come share your organizational skills with a local nonprofit!
Help is needed in preparing medical records for long term storage. Scan Medical records into electronic medical records system. Help office manager with other paperwork and clerical duties.
Great opportunity to gain experience working in an office setting.
Must be 18 years or older, with a HS diploma. Some medical office experience helpful.
Prefer someone proficient with Microsoft Office, detail oriented and dependable.
Help is needed at 2 locations:
Broadview Heights: Mondays- Thursdays; 2-3 hours per week
South Euclid: Mondays-Fridays; 2-3 hours per week
Mandatory background check
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Help older adults learn computer...
- Provide accounting expertise to...
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Help Spanish speakers prepare...
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!