Help the best cats & customers in Kirkland (Saturday afternoons)
14 people are interested
If you love cats- and if you like working with the general public- you might want to join RASKC Kirkland's pet adoption crew on Saturday afternoons. Shift opportunities, either 11am- 1pm OR 3-5pm- weekly or alternating weeks.
You would provide top-notch customer service. And you would give loving attention to the cats and kittens.
All of our volunteers at Kirkland also spend quality time keeping the facility neat, clean, and spiffy.
As a RASKC ambassador, you also engage with Petco customers who are interested in catcare or the cat-adoption process. You also maintain the best possible professional relationships with the Petco staff.
Minimum commitment: Six months, being present for at least 75%- 80% of weekly shifts.
Not eligible: Court-ordered community service volunteers.
1. Complete an initial online application
2. Register and attend new volunteer orientation. Go to http://tinyurl.com/NVO-2018-dates, then click on "Select a Date."
We look forward to working with you...
p.s. Please do NOT contact the store. Thanks!
About Regional Animal Services of King County/ RASKC
21615 64th Ave S, Kent, WA 98032, US
- To provide for the well-being of the homeless cats and dogs in our care;
- To find safe, loving, healthy adoptive and foster homes for these animals; and
- To encourage responsible pet ownership
County animal shelter (open admission)
We'll work with your schedule.
12040 NE 85th StKirkland, WA 98033
- Animal Care / Handling
- Customer Service
- Must be at least 9
- Orientation or Training
- If you start in Sept: At least six shifts, plus two training shifts
- If you are 9- 15 year old, then a parent must volunteer with you