If you love cats- and if you like working with the general public- you might want to join RASKC Kirkland's pet adoption crew on Monday afternoons.
You would give the cat fresh food & water. Clean the kennel, then give loving attention to the animal.
All of our volunteers at Kirkland also spend quality time keeping the facility neat, clean, and spiffy.
As a RASKC ambassador, you also engage with Petco customers who are interested in catcare or the cat-adoption process. You also maintain the best possible professional relationships with the Petco staff.
Minimum commitment: At least six months, plus two training shifts unless you begin in the summer. Summer commitment is just six shifts, plus training.
1. Complete an initial online application
2. Register and attend new volunteer orientation. For info scroll down at www.kingcounty.gov/RASKCVolunteer.
We look forward to working with you...
p.s. Please do NOT contact the store. Thanks!
- Animal Care / Handling
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 9
- Orientation or Training
- At least six shifts, plus two trainng shifts
- 9-15 year old kiddos: With a parent at all times
- Animal-Shelter Helpers- task...
- Cuddle & care for kitties in...
- Got love to share? Foster a cat!...
- Animal-Shelter Helpers (Fridays,...
- Care for a bunny in your home on...
- Join a great cat-care team!...
- Help cats & customers- (Kent)
- Hospice foster an older cat in...
- Help lovely cats & customers in...
- Animal Shelter Helper...