Help cats & kittens in Kirkland (Sundays)
8 people are interested
If you have significant experience cats- and if you are very conscientious and detail-oriented- you might want to join RASKC Kirkland's cat-care crew on alternating Sundays either from 9-11am OR 11am- 1pm, OR 5- 7pm.
All of our volunteers at Kirkland also spend quality time keeping the facility neat, clean, and spiffy.
Minimum Commitment: Six months, being present for about 75%- 80% of scheduled shifts.
Not eligible: Court-ordered community service volunteers.
a. Complete an initial online application
b. Register and attend new volunteer orientation. Go to http://tinyurl.com/NVO-2018-dates, then click on "Select a Date."
We look forward to working with you...
p.s. Please do NOT contact the store. Thanks!
About Regional Animal Services of King County/ RASKC
21615 64th Ave S, Kent, WA 98032, US
- To provide for the well-being of the homeless cats and dogs in our care;
- To find safe, loving, healthy adoptive and foster homes for these animals; and
- To encourage responsible pet ownership
County animal shelter (open admission)
We'll work with your schedule.
12040 NE 85th StKirkland, WA 98033
- Animal Care / Handling
- Must be at least 9
- Orientation or Training
- If you start in September, at least six shifts, plus two training shifts. If you start later in the year, then an initial six-month commitment.
- If you are 9- 15 years old, then a parent must volunteer with you.