Media Outreach Volunteer for K9s - Animal / Dog Lover Needed
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
12 people are interested
Since 2012 Project Paws Alive has been providing vital protective K9 equipment to underfunded units nationwide. We service Law Enforcement, Fire, Search & Rescue and Military K9 teams. Equipment provided is all new and custom fit. Equipment donated includes but is not limited to: ballistic vests, cooling vests, first aid kits, boots, vehicle heat alarms, and oxygen mask kits. The need for this equipment continues to grow exponentially every year and we are seeking volunteers to help make an impact on these K9's lives.
The Media Outreach Volunteer is responsible for:
- Contacting various media outlets such as magazines, newspapers, blogs, radio stations etc. for in kind (donated) articles or segments on PPA focused on spreading awareness
- Working with these agencies to manage and provide any content needed
- Following up on publish/air dates and getting a file copy of the media
- Entering the business contact information into our Salesforce system
Please note that all volunteers must submit to a background check.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible around your schedule.