18 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: ASD Adult Achievement Center
Please visit the new page to apply.
18 people are interested
We are seeking a volunteer to assist as our Marketing Coordinator at the ASD Adult Achievement Center who will help us facilitate our current marketing plan and promote the goals, messages, and images of our organization. This would be a perfect position for a student who is hoping to gain experience and knowledge to prepare them for a marketing career. Responsibilities
- The volunteer will work collaboratively with staff at the ASD Adult Achievement Center to facilitate the existing marketing plan.
- The volunteer will utilize programs such as Mailchimp, Hootsuite, and social media platforms (such as Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn) to help us build awareness of the services and programs our center offers.
- Experience with Hootsuite, Mailchimp, and social media platforms is required.
- Must demonstrate strong listening skills, strong presentation skills, effective collaboration, attention to detail, and creativity in facilitating our marketing plans.
- Must be interested in promoting our mission of supporting high-functioning young adults with autism.
About ASD Adult Achievement Center
283 Cranes Roost Blvd, Suite 111, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701, US
Our mission is to provide an environment where adults with ASD (autism spectrum disorder) can come together to learn skills, strategies and solutions to promote personal and professional achievement and independence.
ASD Adult Achievement Center is a non-profit provider of services for individuals with ASD (autism spectrum disorder). Founded in 2016, ASD Achievement serves adults 18 and over who desire greater independence. ASD Achievement provides training and education in the areas of independent life skills, social skills, executive function skills and job readiness skills to Central Florida residents.
222 South Westmonte DriveSuite 230Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
September 7, 2022
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Public Relations
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-8 hrs per week, dates determined based on the supervisor's and volunteer's availability.
- Good communication and presentation skills, professional appearance and attitude, experience with Public Relations, social media, marketing strategy and planning is desired.