Volunteers provide assistance to the staff to facilitate the flow of patients coming for mammograms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet Patients
- Escort patients to dressing room, providing instructions for changing their clothes and securing them in a locker.
- Direct patients to the waiting area.
- Assist with post film process and other related duties as directed.
- Volunteers assist the patients with their paperwork.
We are especially looking to fill shifts on Tuesday and Wedneday mornings, but have other shifts available throughout the week and in other areas of the hospital.
- Patient Care
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One 4 hour shift per week
- We are looking for caring females to assist female patients prepare for their mammograms.