Healing Music Musicians/Volunteers Needed at the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
3 people are interested
The Volunteer Services Program at the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance is looking to expand our Healing Music Program and is seeking accomplished musicians. We are specifically recruiting pianists, acoustic guitarists, and similar stringed instrumentalists to provide welcoming and calming music to our patients and caregivers in an outpatient clinic setting.
- Provide relaxing and soothing music in the reception areas of the SCCA Clinic.
- Volunteer must provide own instrument, with the exception of the use of the electronic keyboard.
- Volunteer must possess a high or excellent skill level on individual instrument.
- Ideally, volunteer would schedule at least once a month during weekday/daytime hours - weekly opportunities encouraged.
- Volunteer must be at least 18 years of age.
To learn more, please visit www.sccavolunteer.org or call 206-606-1072. Applications available online (scroll to bottom of page on website) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healing Music Volunteers do not need to attend the quarterly orientations required of other new volunteers; on-boarding and training will take place as new musicians are scheduled.
We'll work with your schedule.
825 Eastlake Ave. E.Seattle, WA 98109
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum of 3 month commitment rrequested