Add life to days when days cannot be added to life-Be an AseraCare Volunteer Companion.
Want to have more meaning in your life, the only qualification you need is your desire to help out terminally ill patients and their family members in their homes, nursing facilities or assisted living facilities.
- Being a companion, you need to be dependable.
- If you can sit and talk, listen, sing, read, share stories, look at pictures, paint nails, laugh, or sometimes just sit quietly, this is for you.
- Training is provided.
- Visits 2x a month for at least a 1/2 hour. Schedule is flexible around your time. Please consider joining our team.
- Please contact, Cynthia Standiford at 219-462-6398 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Animal Therapy
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Visit 2x a month for at least 1/2 hour. Flexible.
- A Volunteer Companion needs to be dependable. You could be the only "sunshine" in the patient's day