Habitat Pittsburgh's Kids Triathlon Series give youth in our community a chance to compete in an exciting event, and give us the opportunity to raise funds to provide local, limited-income families with homeownership. These rewarding events are only made possible by the volunteers who so generously give of their time and energy on the day of the race.We are looking for people like YOU to help out with the swim, bike, run, transition, and finish line aspects of the race.
Volunteers will assist in several areas of the triathlon:
- Pool: direct kids out of the pool to the transition area.
- The Chute: direct kids in to the transition area and keep spectators from crossing in to the path of the athletes.
- Transition area: assist with finding assigned carpet square/transition spot for participants to place bikes and other equipment.
- Bike: direct kids around bike course located in the parking lot.
- Run: direct kids up and down the run course on the driveway leading to the parking lot.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16