The Cape Fear Volunteer Center is a partner with The Azalea Festival. We plan and execute two events annually- the Azalea Festival Children's Tea and the Azalea Festival 5k/10k called Loop the Lake. We need reliable volunteers to work with is to make these events The best they can be.
The success of the North Carolina Azalea Festival is made possible through the hard work and dedication of community volunteers. Over 1000 volunteers plan and put on events such as the Parade, the Street Fair, the Pre-Festival Party and the community clean-up called Azalea Sweep, as well as help perform critical operations such as communications, transportation, sponsor relations and event hospitality. Volunteering can be as simple as one day commitment for an event.
All Festival volunteers are invited to attend the Volunteer Appreciation Party held each year at the close of the Festival in Airlie Gardens. Guests can dance to the band, mingle with other committee volunteers, and enjoy refreshments.
To apply: Please fill out application on our website www.capefearvolunteercenter.org
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Varies with assignment
- Santa's Elves
- Animal Assisted Therapy Team...
- Big Buddy
- Cat Adoption Center Volunteer...
- Volunteer Training to Help...
- disaster grant writers
- Captains for Cammie and Others
- Fashion Show Models
- disAbility Resource Center needs...
- Centro Latino Bilingual...
- Axalea Festival Events Àssistant
- Big Buddy Program
- Bellamy Mansion Museum of...
- Trasporters for Interfaith...
- Office Volunteer for Cape Fear...
- Gleaning Coordinator
- Food Bank...
- Furnishing Coordinator for...
- Carolina Canines for Therapy...
- Food Bank needs Drivers